I’m finally participating in another #TTT post and I’m kinda excited about this one. A big thank you to The Broke And The Bookish blog for hosting this weekly post and letting me use their graphic.
Today’s topic is: Ten Facts About Me (bookish or just general about you facts or ten facts about you as a blogger…whatever you want)
Without further ado, here we go!
- I’m an only child and I have 18 cousins
- I went to college 15 minutes from my house, but stayed on campus all 4 years and graduated college with 3 degrees (but only use one at work) 😦
- I studied abroad in London my Junior year for a month. It was the best experience ever and just fueled my love of all things England. While there I was fortunate enough to visit Venice for a few days and Paris for ~36 hours.
- I don’t drink coffee or tea, but I do drink Diet Coke. (Caffeine does nothing for me)
- I used to be a super picky eater (still am to some extent), but now I love all kinds of foods. Two of the “odd” foods I like are feta cheese and avocados. Like I came home from work yesterday and just ate a chunk of feta cheese. (It’s weird I know.)
- I’ve had my house almost 1 year and time sure has flown by! Sometimes I love living alone, and other times it’s very lonely.
- I love crafting (paper, sewing, quilting, bracelets, painting, etc.)
- I LOVE sports. I’ve been involved in soccer, basketball, golf, softball, gymnastics, dance, and swimming. I’m a huge fan of Philly sports teams. I used to study with the Phillies & Flyers playing in the background. To me, soccer is the world’s most favorite sport.
- With that said, can you name what movie that’s from? I can because I’m a movie and tv-aholic. Currently I have over 110 shows on my DVR and that’s only because I just binge watched two shows. It was previously around 140-150.
- I’ve met some of the people I consider really great friends on twitter. I’ve loved meeting them in person too, usually in NYC. Which I find kind of odd, since of all the people I’ve met in the city, I think only 5 actually lived there. P.S. I’m so thankful for my friend Lindsey for introducing me to the book and #otspsecretsister community!
I hope you liked reading these fun little facts about me. If you have any questions or want to know some more facts, just ask here or on twitter @kcmmp13!