Marissa at Growing-Up Booknerd posted this and tagged anyone who hasn’t done it. Since I haven’t done it I decided to play along. I love music. It helps me get through the day at work. It just makes me happy. I’m excited to see what songs will come up!
Rules: Put your music on shuffle and list the first 15 songs to play (no cheating) then tag 10 others to do it as well.
Here we go!
- I’ll be Waiting – Adele
- Something More – Bonnie Dune
- Bette Davis Eyes – Blondie
- Mean – Taylor Swift
- Shock to Your System – Tegan & Sara
- Better Man – Pearl Jam
- Rocket Man – Elton John
- Kocaine Karoline – Elle King
- Various songs played by my friend on piano – Kyle M.
- Long Live – Taylor Swift
- Gimme Three Steps – Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Say You Love Me – Fleetwood Mac
- Chasing Pavements – Glee Cast
- Magic Carpet Ride – Steppenwolf
- I Would do Anything for You – Foster the People
Well, that certainly wasn’t the list I was expecting. No Fun. and only one Glee song is odd. Fun fact, I love classic rock and I have a ton on my iTunes. I also downloaded every Glee song that came out, so that’s like 400 which is why it’s weird only one showed up. A little surprised that T Swift showed up twice, well more that it’s those 2 songs considering I listen to her new album much more. If you don’t Elle King, you need to fix that. Also I know they didn’t show up on the list, but go listen to Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats! Finally, I absolutely adore that my friend Kyle playing the piano came up. It’s a mix of different classic rock songs. ❤
Have you taken the challenge? If not I challenge you!